We strive to provide excellent service and treat all our customers fairly. However, sometimes we may get it wrong and you could feel you did not get the service you expected. When this happens we want to know.
Our complaints handling procedure means:
- We will acknowledge your complaint within one working day detailing who will be handling your complaint.
- We aim to answer your complaint within 7 days.
- Under legislation we have to provide a final response within 8 weeks of your initial complaint. Where this seems like a long time we aim to resolve all complaints in less than 8 weeks.
If you have a complaint or grievance you should contact our Head Office and speak to a member of our team. We will respond to your complaint and attempt to resolve it. If we cannot resolve it straight away we will inform you of the steps we will take. We will confirm this in writing.
If you’re unhappy with our decision and wish to take it further, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to look at your complaint. This is a free, independent service for resolving disputes.
While you can refer your complaint to the FOS at any time, they’ll need our consent to investigate complaints where:
- we haven’t had the chance to put things right
- we haven’t exceeded the 56-day timescale and haven’t yet issued our Final Response letter
If you decide to refer your complaint after we’ve issued our Final Response, you should do so within 6 months of the date on our Final Response letter.
Here at Moneywise we recognise that sometimes we do not quite get things right but we are committed to ensuring we listen to your grievance and act on it promptly.
Let’s talk – if you need to complain then complete this form